[audacity4blind] Re: getting and Error.

  • From: "jim gamage" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:11:25 +0100

Hello Gale,
Thank you again for all your information, the only thing I would make clear
at this time is that, even if I set MME as host and close and re open
Audacity, the low volume and tone are still present. I will leave well alone
for the moment but study your suggestions carefully .
As nobody else seems to have this problem, I must assume it's my
Soundblaster card at fault.

Best Regards, Jim.