[audacity4blind] Re: getting and Error.

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:45:32 +0100

| From "jim gamage" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:47:05 +0100
| Subject: getting and Error.
> That's exactly right, the setting will not hold for subsequent loadings of
> Audacity, I have to go into devices each time, after that all is well, it's
> not much trouble now that I know how to sort it out and the program is
> perfectly workable in all other respects once this setting has been made.

OK, and this did not happen with 2.0.3?

And if in 2.0.4 you choose any of the other hosts (Windows
DirectSound, Windows WASAPI or Windows WDM-KS), am I
correct that you cannot stop the tone sound and low volume
occurring?

Or is that problem only with WASAPI and WDM-KS and not
with DirectSound?

Thanks

Gale