[audacity4blind] Re: getting and Error.

  • From: "jim gamage" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:25:05 +0100

Hello Gale,
It's most kind of you to take so much trouble, I have now re-installed
Audacity after making sure that no files were left on the system, I have
also disabled all items on my realtek card so that I am only using the
Soundblaster, the noise has gone, but Audacity makes a loud click when
starting and when I go into devices and press enter that loud click occurs
again and the volume is increased.
As everything worked fine with the previous version of Audacity and still
works with all other applications, including Soundforge, also it works fine
after doing the stuff in the devices menu, I am loathe to do much more until
I have given it more thought.
Thank you once again for your help and comments.

Best Regards, Jim.