[audacity4blind] Re: getting and Error.

  • From: "jim gamage" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:45:32 +0100

Hello Gale,
I am the one who got the error with MME, after going into devices and OK
several times, the noise has disappeared,I don't know why,  but I still have
a peculiarity, the level of sound increases slightly if I go into devices
and O K after loading Audacity, the program is now usable, but it gets more
curious all the time.
I don't think my soundcard driver is broken, it works on all other
applications now and I do have two soundcards, a Realtek and a Soundblaster,
both work alright.
It's good to get feedback, so thanks to all who have answered.

Best Regards, Jim.