[audacity4blind] Combining Tracks

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:20:32 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am using Audacity version 3 beta on a Windows 7 64 bit desktop with JAWS
13. I have 2 audio CDs with the recording of a meeting I recently attended.
I'm sure the person who sent me the disks recorded only 1 file with the
entire meeting, but the program he used to make the cds split it up into
several tracks. I know the first disk has 74 tracks; I didn't check how many
were on the second. Anyway, I would like to create an .mp3 file with all the
tracks combined. Is there an easy way to do this with Audacity? I'll
appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

Diane