[audacity4blind] Re: Combining Tracks

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:45:52 -0400

Hi Gale,

Thanks for the help. I think I located my recording in C:\Program Files
(x86)\CDex\my music\no artist\audio_4. However, in searching with Windows
Explorer, I can't find the file to play it or work with it. My folders in
control panel are set to show hidden files and folders, but not system
files. I also can't open it in Audacity. How can I play it, move it to
another location, etc? What am I doing wrong. By the way, I am running
Windows 7. Thanks.

Diane