[audacity4blind] Re: Combining Tracks

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:00:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi Diane,
assuming that you're using cdex 1.70 beta 4, then to find where the ripped
tracks are saved:

1. To open the CDex configuration dialog, on the Options menu choose settings
(F4).
The dialog contains a page tree, and the controls for the page which is
selected in the page tree. After you've selected the page you want in the page
tree, you can then tab to the controls for the settings for that page.
2. Select the directories and files page, which is in the general group in the
tree. There's an Ouput filename format and directories Recorded Tracks
read-only edit box. This contains the root folder where your ripped tracks will
be saved. (If you need to change this, press Enter, and a Browse for folder
dialog opens, allowing you to choose a different folder.)