[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms]

  • From: Dariusz Żurawski <zurdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sam Berry <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:59:29 +0200

Hello!

> It shouldn't make any difference.
> Again, I suspect that the difference will be so small as to be
> negligible. Pick one in the middle of what you're likely to edit at.
> * should I create additional matrices for different observers (2deg, 10deg)?
> I don't know if it will have any future use with Spyder3

So  I  guess  the  best  approach is to set brightness to intended level and
maximize  RGB gains. I've read somewhere that 10deg observer provides better
match  in perceived white balance between WG and normal displays so it's why
I'm asking. But on the other hand I don't know whether Spyder is able to use
10deg observer setting.

--
Best regards,
Darek