[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms]

  • From: "Gerhard Fuernkranz" <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:49:50 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:01:56 +1000
Von: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms]

> Argyll has the tools to try this type of workflow out :-
> See <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/tiffgamut.html>,
> the -g flag of profile <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/profile.html#g>,
> the -G flag of icclink for the device link workflow
> <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/profile.html#g>.

Graeme,

I guess, when I create a .gam file with iccgamut/tiffgamut for later use with
the -g/-G options of profile/icclink, then it is important to create the .gam
file with the right -c and -i options, which are consitent with the "-c"
viewing conditions which I intend to use later with profile/icclink, is that
correct?

If I simply create a abscol/relcol L*a*b* .gam file, then I suspect that
profile/icclink will not convert the supplied .gam file implicitly to the CAM02
gamut corresponding to the supplied "-c" viewing conditions, does it?

Regards,
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fuernkranz