[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms]

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:04:08 -0700
On 2006 Sep 6, at 1:56 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> If you have more exacting requirements than that, then
you should choose the actual colorspace of the material
you intend to output as the argument to -S.

Just to make sure I've been doing this right--

I use Bruce Lindbloom's BetaRGB as my working space in Photoshop, etc. I convert images to that space early, and only convert them to something else for a specific reason (such as to sRGB as the last step in making something to post on the 'Net). Images (etc.) that I print (that I care about) are always in BetaRGB.

I feed the BetaRGB profile to -S. This is correct, no?

Cheers,

b&