[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 14:13:28 -0400

Graeme,

I do have to mention that now that I know I can read the 4x6 targets without
the TID for the DTP20, It doesn't matter much.  I do like being able to read
charts untethered.  But this is working fine.   I just have never been able
to get the TID to read from any of my targets on a 4x6.    Never had any
problems with anything letter size and up.

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días