[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:16:44 -0400

Graeme,

Attached is the first page of a 4x6 343 patch target from ColorElite.
Perhaps that will help you validate the TID algorithm for the DTP20.

BTW, when I was creating the profile on my Ubuntu 64bit system tonight with
the binaries I downloaded from the web site for 1.3.4, I got the following
error from colprof.

colprof -v -D"mx880 Kirkland 4x6" -qm -S /usr/local/argyll/ref/sRGB.icm -cmt
-dpp mx880Kirkland4x6

colprof: Error - Malloc of vrml object failed

I tried it on my old XP machine and it worked fine.  I'll attach the output
from colprof as well.

Thank you,

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días