[argyllcms] Re: Crushed shadow details

  • From: xun wang <xun911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 14:28:53 -0400

Problem solved! I did this with i1d2+ccmx. I change Profile type to "Single
Gamma + matrix" and bam all the shadow details are there!

Is there anyway I could create a "single gamma + matrix" file for Colormunki
using the existing saved calculation data without running through the
"Calibreate & profile" process again? it's painfully slow when I use
"adaptive hires" + Black Drift Compensation for the Colormunki.

thanks!

xun