[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:47:53 -0400

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for researching this for me.

The TID for a short chart created from the software that came with the DTP20
works fine for me on a 4x6, so I'm certain that it's capable.    I like your
charts because there are more patches per page on a 4x6 sheet.

So I can skip reading the TID in tethered mode and start reading the chart
directly?    I didn't have a clue.  That might be a useful note to add to
your documentation for the DTP20 if you would for other folks.

Would you like to see the target file for the first page of a 4x6 so you can
see what a TID from ColorElite looks like?  That might help figure things
out.

Thank you again for your support!

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días