[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Marcus Andersson <lucaf3rr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 22:22:21 +0200

Bob,

I can't say I have a lot of experience with other tools.  I thought using my
scanner was subpar and the DTP20 is a huge improvement upon that.  However, I
haven't actually scanned a target (I guess spotread should work to read a
target of known values) to get an idea of where it's at in terms of
calibration.  My batteries run out very quickly too, I usually use it plugged
in with external AC-power.

Regards,
Marcus