[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:56:58 +1000

Bob Coss wrote:
> I tried removed the label text for the TID, and get the same errors.

I really don't know if it's possible to read the TID on such a short
chart. I certainly didn't have any luck reading it.

I succeeded in reading the chart in tethered mode, which doesn't
need the TID. I also needed to put the chart on a white background
of exactly the same type of paper, since any overruns seem
to stop it working. I've also found that scanning too slow
causes problems, as does a low battery (it's possible
that it may not work on batteries if they get too old).