[argyllcms] Re: Capture One Profiles

  • From: "Matthew H. Owens" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:55:10 -0700

And all of that, my friends is why I bought one of those crazy expensive Cruse
Museum Scanners.   Lighting is so much more controllable.  Yes it has its
limitations, as do cameras, variable lighting arrays, and the various cameras
that do the capture, and the post processing methodologies used to create a
usable image.  Blech!!!  Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Matthew H. Owens
Founder
Druidian Archival Service
www.druidian.org