[argyllcms] Re: Capture One Profiles

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:26:42 +0200

I don't really understand what white balance has to do with raw conversion
algorithmics, but hopefully you guys will educate me.  Let's assume for the
benefits of the cause that we are using a modern SLR at ISO 200 when it has
enough DR to do 6400, therefore removing noise from the equation ...

Edmund