[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.6.0 - Shallow blacks on Epson 3880

  • From: "Xavi" <forsfors@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:56:10 +0200

Hello Jacek !

Thank you for explain all the tests that you did.

Some time ago I downloaded the version 1.5.1 but it was not possible to test
it until few days ago.

I am surprised with your results with this version, because I don't have the
issues that you comment: shallow and cold blacks.

In my case I see deep and neutral blacks.

Could be that the difference was on the installed Colormunki Driver? Because
the version that appears on the device manager, of my Win8 Pro x64 is the
1.2.6.0 from 01-17-2012

Details:

* Printer: Canon Pro9000MKII
* Paper: 3 different papers with same results

* Measurement Device: ColorMunki Photo
* Argyllcms :  1.5.1

* Version of CM driver on Device manager: 1.2.6.0 from 01-17-2012

* O.S.: Windows 8 Pro 64 bits

Thank you once more to share your results with the list.

Regards,

Xavi.