[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.6.0 - Shallow blacks on Epson 3880

  • From: "Xavi" <forsfors@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:55:42 +0200

Hello.

Reading the post:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=82171.0

We can find a similar answer. After contact with Graeme Gill, the owner of
the post says "there was something changed in the chartread and/or usb
drivers code that could be the reason for the issue I have observed."

I thought that was a driver issue but after your solution seems to be an
issue on chartread.exe.

Do you also tested the chartread.exe of the version 1.5.1, and it was not
compatible, or you not tested this version of chartread.exe?

Thank you very much to share your final solution.

Regards,

Xavi.