[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.6.0 - Shallow blacks on Epson 3880

  • From: "Xavi" <forsfors@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:05:40 +0200

Hello Graeme.

I haven't tested the version 1.6 but a few days ago I tested the 1.5.1
version on a W8 Pro x64, with a Colormunki, and I don't see any issue on my
final prints. Could be that my installed CM driver belongs to an outdated
version.

When you publish the 1.6.1 I will test it and I will comment here my results
as Colormunki user.

It is recommended to update the system CM driver on any new release or it is
not necessary?

Thank you very much !

Regards,
Xavi.