[arachne] Re: CHANGE OF PERSONNEL

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:16:23 -0600

Re: JavaScript workarounds in Arachne...
I've done similar, when the target of a script has a defined URL.  Press F2 to
edit page, highlight URL inside JS, CTRL+C to copy to temp, exit editor, move
to address input bar, CTRL+V to paste URL and press enter.  But the number of
these types of JS pages are few.  Most JS contains operands to "write document
if condition X is met" etc.
Wiz

Glenn Gilbreath Jr.
Wizard57M