[arachne] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT... end of life for Arachne....

  • From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:56:37 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

It has been my plan for quite some time now that v1.95 would be my last.

I have simply been putting-off making the 'official announcement'.

I have spent eight years now working on Arachne development.
It is now time for me to move on.

--
Glenn
http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/

I really hope you move on to something you enjoy. You did great
work, for everyone. Good Luck in whatever endeavours you go for!
Rob
--
        ------Pine Email Powered by NetBSD------
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --