[arachne] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT... end of life for Arachne....

  • From: "Jeff" <arachne.freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:19:32 -0000

Clearly there has been a bit of a falling out here. But can't really tell
because I don't use
whichever brand of instant messaging this is quoted from. Could someone who was
not one
of the protagonists please tell those who have only just read this email what
was going on?

As mostly a lurker here because work has been very demanding of late, I was
looking
forward to setting up a pure DOS machine over the Christmas holidays. Not a
programmer, I
was hoping to be able to contribute in some way round the edges.

Now I won't. Shame. Sorry it had to end in acrimony.

Jeff