[arachne] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT... end of life for Arachne....

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:29:11 +0000

Hello Glenn,

> It has been my plan for quite some time now that v1.95 would be my last.

I am sad to hear this, even though you had told us many times before
that you would like to retire from your post as Arachne maintainer.

> I have simply been putting-off making the 'official announcement'.

> I have spent eight years now working on Arachne development.
> It is now time for me to move on.

Well, thank you very much for what you have done for us; we owe you much
of which Arachne currently is.

I hope you will be still around on the Arachne mailing lists even though
you no longer participate actively in the development.

Regards,

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de

-- This mail was written by a user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/