[antispam-f] Re: What have they got against Deborah anyway?

  • From: Bryn Evans <antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:22:44 GMT

In a mad moment - Steven Pampling mumbled :

> This is typical Outlook Message-ID content:
> <9283BA18BE476E4092047448D2FB96FF0938C09C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> an it
> occurs often enough in various spam messages, but the group I'm talking
> about have the distinctive $   $ markers
This was discussed some while ago under the thread 'Two dollar spam'

Here is my UserTest - Mine is ALWAYS Spam - but you may have genuine
correspondents who generate this Message ID, in which case I cannot
help.

  WHEN "message-id"

    user_mid% = 1
    st% = LEN(data$)
    at% = INSTR(data$,"@")

    IF st% <= 40 THEN
      IF MID$(data$, 14, 1) = "$" AND MID$(data$, 23, 1) = "$" AND
MID$(data$, 32, 1) = "@" THEN
        UserTestPriority% = 35
        exit% = _DELETE%
        UserTestLog$ = log$ + STR$UserTestPriority% + " * * Msg-ID
      ENDIF
    ENDIF

Note there are two wrapped line there!
--