[antispam-f] Re: What have they got against Deborah anyway?

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:05:01 GMT

On 10 Nov 2006 as I do recall,
          Richard Porter wrote:

> On 10 Nov 2006 Harriet Bazley wrote:

[snip]

> > Why the spammer is picking on Deborahs I don't know....
>
> I hadn't noticed, but I've just looked through my AS_Deleted log and
> you're right, it's swarming with deborahs! I got 'em all though -
> windows-1252! :-)

Sadly I can't afford to do that, as we do have to communicate with
genuine Windows users... the sort who send messages without a Subject,
or with a Subject line of "Hi there!", or as a Word attachment without
any body text, or in HTML format with 300k of added 'stationery'
graphics....

--
H. Bazley

He who hesitates is last.