[amayausers.com] Re: ethernet communications

  • From: "Iris Slack" <i.sew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 12:36:26 -0600

I just loaded all my software to my new Windows 7 - 64bit HP computer and
everything is working except my Ver 9 OS.  I am experiencing the same issues
as mentioned here.  I get the Ethernet communications error.  I know the
Ethernet works, I can get on line with it, but unless I can correct this
error message the software isn't going to recognize the machine.  Please
send me your solution to iris.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks,
972-754-4522.