[amayausers.com] Re: ethernet communications

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:15:43 -0600

First let me say that I really appreciate everyone's answers--and PLEASE keep them coming. But, my problem is that before I can even launch the Amaya OS I'm getting the message. The software refuses to realize I even have an ethernet port...Melco told me it's before any communication even takes place with the machine (and the machine is still off at this point).

Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>