[amayausers.com] Re: ethernet communications

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:53:43 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/885.html#000009

I agree with FME540 above. I am running Windows 7 with V9 without any problem
and have been sinc it's release. I have an internal NIC card attached to a hub
(which is set up as a switch only) and that communicates to the Amayas. I also
an internal wireless adapter which connects to a router in another room which
communicates to the internet. Both are configured for their respective uses.

GF