[amayausers.com] Re: ethernet communications

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:33:13 UT

This message was posted by Dozer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/885.html#000013

Knehemer - can you send me the info as to how you fixed this? Thanks. - trying
to read through threads with so many cyptic responses are diffiult - I mean a
tech saying in OS, please make sure you have SELECTED the Correct ether net
drier is as helpful as saying, when scuba diving be sure you are using the
correct nitrogen and oxygen mix and pressure for the lat/longitude and climatic
temperature. Thanks