[amayausers.com] Re: ethernet communications

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:16:31 UT

This message was posted by FME540 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/885.html#000012

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Knehmer:
 Thanks, FME for the advice.  I'll wait til tomorrow (obviously since no ones
at Melco on Sunday) but shall suggest your thoughts about the drivers with
Melco tech--they were at a loss as to what to do next.  My network adapter does
not show up in the AOS at all (on either computer).  I'd run down and try it
now but I fear this head cold hasn't got me thinking straight so do't want to
remove any drivers myself in case I can't remember what I did.  ----- Since the
network card doesn't show in the list it is a definite problem with the
configuration of the drivers. When AOS installs there is a configuration
program that should be run by the installer. Check that there is exactly one
copy of each of the files I listed in my earlier post.

Let me know if Melco tech can't get you going.