[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:11:27 -0500

LiVawne,
        The ISS seminars are a great source of information.  Keep in mind the
tend
to be very general.  They have to be since they are catering to so many
makes and models of embroiderers.
I even took a course on thread tension.  The instructor opened the class
with, "Now although this class is on thread tension, technology now has
machines that run tensionless embroidery and it's probably where the future
of embroidery is going."  Right then I knew he was referring to the Amaya.
        As an embroidery tech and trainer, I took the course to better my
knowledge
of older machines.

Ed Orantes
Amaya Tech/Owner