[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: Bob Purvis <bob.purvis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:20:41 -0700

Aaron,
This is my first machine and am new to the business.
I took the basic class but not yet the digitizing class.
I self taught (trial & error, reading, etc) for the first 6 months before
taking the class.   The class helped with the overall understanding
of the machine\software, maintenance, etc.

My opinion: to learn this trade you need to practice, practice, practice
with the support of a good users group :-) .  Also, make sure your machine
is working well.  Run the test pattern.  If you don't think it is
running well,
ask for support.

thanks...bob