[amayausers] Re: Training

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:00:25 -0400

We haven't had any training yet. We've been promised the training on CD,
but it hasn't come yet. We're brand new to the business and have just been
using the Biblical method, Seek and Ye Shall Find. It would be nice if the
manual that comes with the machine were to give step by step instructions,
like, what to do after you turn on the machine and things like that. The
tutorials only get you to getting started and quit there. I would love to
take the free training, but don't have time I can take away from my day
job.

Genie Zenowich
Blackhurst Needleworx & Imaging LLC
Columbus, Ohio

                       "Linen Barn"

                       <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>        To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       Sent by:                   cc:

                       amayausers-bounce@f        Subject:  [amayausers]
Training
                       reelists.org

                       08/13/2004 11:30 AM

                       Please respond to

                       amayausers

I have a curious question for everyone.  How many of you took the free
training Melco offers with the purchase of your machine.  If you took the
training do you feel it helped and also if you could let us know if this is
your first commercial machine or if you have had others as well.

I do some demo's here on the AMAYA and that always seems to be a question
that is asked.  I have been embroidering for around 8 years now and have
ran
several other machines before the amaya so when I bought mine I really
didn't feel the training was necessary and never took it.   Actually I have
never taken any in my life except from my mom and dad who taught me the ins
and outs of embroidery and I just went from there.

By the way, today is the day they are supposed to shut the old list down so
I just want to mention one more timke for everyone to send posts to
amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or your post won't go through :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx