[amayausers] Re: Trade Show FLOP!

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:00:21 -0600

Roland

I have to agree with you on attending trade shows. To me, hauling the
machine around, running the risk of damaging it and putting up with the
hassle .... isn't worth it [but I imagine there are others which will
disagree].

We have found groups [schools, clubs, large businesses, volunteer
organizations, churches, etc.] to be very good for spreading word about
our work. The thing I like about working with groups [besides the larger
quantities ordered] is that when those in the group head home, they tend
to go in all different directions ..... taking our work with them. This
is a great way to spread the word about what we do .... the key here
though, is that the quality must be very good because you want people
telling others about how satisfied they are with the embroidery.

Bob