[amayausers] Re: Trade Show FLOP!

  • From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:38:56 -0500 (CDT)

I have an exhibit at our community night each year.  The first time I was alone
and while it was great being set up for the community at large, it was the
business community that I really hoped to target.  The second time around I had
my husband watch our table while I went arount to every table and gave them a
business card and extended an invitation to come visit our shop...I had some
orders from that!

Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD