[amayausers] Re: Trade Show FLOP!

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:04:47 -0500

You've got one thing figured out already....avoid first year shows. You
might want to go to other shows as a "buyer" just to see what the traffic is
like and what other vendors are selling. Talk to them as well, they will
ususally be very honest about the show and whether it's worth it.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224