[amayausers] Outline text

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks -

Looking for some help here.

I currently only have Design Shop Lite but am
going to be getting the Pro+ dongle in the next
week or so. (Underestimated my needs at first I
guess).

I am trying to do a simple text arc in Roman
Block or Melco Block with the letters in yellow
and outlined in white.  I don't think I can do
this in DS Lite and really can't wait for my new
dongle.  Can somebody send me some text (doesn't
matter what it is) in either of these fonts set
up the way I describe.  I'll be happy to repay
the favor down the road.

thanks
Tom Dauria