[amayausers] Re: Opinions wanted

  • From: "David Lindsey <Vector Shirts>" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:41:49 -0500

Find out where he gets his work done so I can farm out all my orders.

I always remember that onetime someone told me I was in the this to make
money. If you can't make money at it don't work for free. If you are on case
pricing they are paying the same thing for the shirt.
I think your pricing is in line.
I would let them walk.

David
Vector Shirts