[amayausers] Re: Opinions wanted

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:12:46 -0600

Herb
I have a credit union account that allows employees to select from two or
three shirt models. Given these places have some turnover, I found that
works well. I can keep a couple in stock and have them done quickly. It
keeps their buyer happy. If your banker guy calls again and you reconsider
doing business with him, you might consider this for him. I'll bet he gets a
lot of grief from his female staff over all this. He may need a solution and
you could provide it. Also I noticed that the shirt was SANMAR. There are
less expensive name brand shirts available from other suppliers. Maybe if
you approached the guy with a less expensive proposal than your competition
this thing could turn around. I'll bet a dollar to a donut hole this guy
really hates buying shirts. Couple that with being tighter than the bark on
a tree he has some serious pucker factor problems. If you are absolutely
totally finished doing business with your banker guy and wouldn't do
business with him period, then give me his name. I will even give you a
finder's fee! Share the wealth! That's what my daddy says. ;)

Jack Fuller