[amayausers] Re: Opinions wanted

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:31:42 -0700

Rod,
Not quite a year, but many many stitches. Have been rat holeing as many sheckles as possible for the next one. Would love to pay cash for it. Not having equipment payments really takes some of the pressure off when you are trying to build clientele. Am going to try to get a few days to hop on the Harley and visit you and the Oregonians (Aaron/Ron) but I am going to lose 4 days in July for the Montana 200 so I don't know if I can make all of it happen. Not enough days in the week. Embroidery!!! What a kick!!!

Herb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>