[amayausers] Re: Needle Breaks

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:17:26 -0800

I should add that I do not sew hats on my AMAYA's so I am not lots of help
on AMAYA specific issues.  I run flat contract work on my AMAYA's so I get
get max production (1200 SPM) out of them where the rest of my machines I
run at 600-700 SPM whether its on flats or hats.  I have 4 heads dedicated
to just hats and it still seems like I can't keep up.  Just turned down a
few orders for over 1,000 hats cause of turnaround times.  I ran several
thousand hats on my AMAYA's and everything has to  be just right for them to
go smoothly.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx