[amayausers] Re: Hats - Caps - WACF etc....

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:11:40 EST

I'm not sure....Kevin, the melco tech, replaced it and honestly I don't
remember what he told me other than I should experience fewer breaks especially

with hats and that has definitely been the case. I don't mind caps at all. I'll
 do only one or two. I did just complete 24 visors with I think 2 breaks (5k
stitch each) and one was due to the bobbin thread out (no detector on).

So, maybe a call in to Melco and see when the new version came out would  let
you know whether yours is the new one. Good Luck.

Dorothy

In a message dated 3/24/2005 9:59:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What  does it look like?  What is different?

:-----Original  Message-----