[amayausers] Re: Needle Breaks

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:50:59 -0700

Herb,
I think your .02 sounds good to me.  What are these wings you speak of?
I will try and stabilize the hat more.  I don't think I had the sides
clipped in assuming the structure of the hat would be enough to keep it
from moving.  It also was flagging a little up and down.

I have to sew the same design on a unstructured hat and I don't imagine
I will have the same problems.

Mike