[amayausers] Re: Lettering

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:29:13 -0500

No Prob Wendy.  Just hope you were able to get through your immediate
troubles.

Don't forget to check the "Code Sheets" which can be found in the
"Lettering" tab in the "Properties" of any lettering element.  You'll get a
lot of good information pertaining to specific fonts there.  Also, on
Melco's website are tips on small lettering.  You'll have to look for it
yourself as I haven't been there in a while.

Didn't see anything in your parameters/settings that jumped up and bit me on
the butt.  Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Ed