[amayausers] Re: Lettering

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:19:21 -0500

Hi Ruth:

It's a new thread feed feature incorporated into the latest version of 2005
Amaya OS and of course 2006.

The computer decides what material thickness is best at any given time while
you are sewing and feeds the appropriate amount of thread and adjusts material
thickness on the fly.

It's pretty darn cool, and most users who have tried it have found it very
useful.  It takes a lot of the guesswork out of trying to figure out the
correct MT for different things you are working on.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Ruth Williams" <lrembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:47:26 -0800