[amayausers] Re: Lettering

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:44:03 -0500

Your problem is that the strap shirts are nothing more than teeshirt
material with straps...the worst stuff to embroider on! I think the
consensus for doing teeshirts was double 3 oz. backing, back a month
or two here?
Maybe a couple layers of tearaway might work.
Tighten the bobbin and chances are good you are going to get a pucker...
I think someone else mentioned they were having good luck with the
poly 'mesh' backing for teeshirts but I haven't tried it yet.
We just don't bother sew on teeshirts or material similar....shirts
are cheaper than the embroidery will cost them!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743