[amayausers] Re: Lettering

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:09:57 -0500

2 1.5 oz pieces to equal 3 oz?

or

2 3oz pieces to equal 6 oz.?

6oz of thickness is pretty darn thick (though I suppose would work)...  I think
we do 2 to equal 3oz if my memory serves me correct.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:02:09 -0800