[amayausers] Re: Caps problems

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

No I haven't .  Will do that and see what happens.
  Thanks!
John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Darlene:

A year? Wow. I had small cuts in mine about 3 months in. Try changing the
rollers. Takes about 5 minutes. Can't hurt to eliminate that - and they
probably should be changed anyway.
Only takes a few tiny cuts to screw things up. Have you taken them out and
looked at them (not just while they are on the machine)?

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications